Phil Gerbishak is a sales speaker, sales executive, sales expert, sales lead mentor, sales podcaster, and sales coach, and he’s been at it for a long time. He has written six books and more than 3,000 articles and has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal, Daily Globe and Mail, Financial Times, Investor’s Business Daily, Inc. and numerous other publications. People know him for his personal touch and simplicity, delivered with a smile and hard-earned whimsy. He is currently the Chief Revenue Officer of Digital Selling Strategies, where he and his team work with small businesses to drive modern selling to increase profitability, productivity and performance. Visit to learn more PhilGerby.com.
Today we welcome Phil Gerbishak to talk more about making meaningful connections online and how we can better leverage our high-tech world for high-touch selling. Phil shares with us why happy employees deliver better service, how to get more of you involved in your sales process, and how to connect with more people in a deep and meaningful way.
“Start serving your employees, let your employees serve each other, and then eventually they will serve your customers.” — Phil Gerbyshak
Listen to the podcast below:
This week on the SmallBizChat Podcast.
- What is sales enablement and how can it help you?
- Using technology in your sales process.
- High-touch selling in a high-tech world.
- Touching more people in a deep, meaningful way.
- Keep enough piping to cover what you need and a little more; it doesn’t need to be extreme.
- Service to sales and building a service culture.
- Happy employees provide better service.
- Be more, more often.
The mentioned resources:
Connect with Phil Gerbyshak.
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe to your favorite platform so you never miss an episode.